Let’s help you onboard faster.
- How do I get started with nuDeliverIt?
- Do I need to pay to attend the Demo session?
- I would like to try the system for sometime before I really use it. Can I do that?
- What information should I provide as part of the SIGN UP process?
- Why am I expected to provide Credit Card for Free Trial period?
- Can I choose not to continue beyond the Trial period?
- I am new to nuDeliverIt system. How can I get trained in the system?
- I have completed my SIGN UP process when I can I login to nuDeliverIt and start using?
- I have completed my SIGN UP process and have still not received the welcome e-mail. What should I do?
- What type of support can I expect during the Trial period and beyond?
- I have completed my SIGN UP process. What should I expect next?
As part of SIGN UP process you are required to provide your name, valid e-mail ID for us to send login details, Name of your company, Credit card information and number of Drivers who will be using the system.
The Welcome email will be sent to the e-mail ID you used the SIGN UP process. If you do not see the email in your e-mail ID’s inbox after 24 hours from Sign up, we recommend you check your Spam or Junk folder for welcome e-mail. If you still do not find it, no worries. Please e-mail email@example.com clearly stating your Sign up date, Name of your company and a valid phone number.
You will have 24 X 5 access to our strong Support team during and even after our Trial period. Any queries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately you can call our number directly. The support number is provided in the welcome e-mail.
Within 24 hours of SIGN UP you will receive the following e-mails:
- Welcome e-mail with your login credentials for nuDeliverIt Portal and step by step instructions to get started with nuDeliverIt.
- E-mail to activate your account on Invoice Portal. You can see your invoices, Billing details etc. on this Portal. Please refer to BILLING section for more details.
- E-mail to activate your account on Customer Portal. You will be access all the necessary User guides, documents and even login issues in this Portal. Please refer to SYSTEM SETUP section for more details.